Thursday, June 1, 2017

May Favorites

Hey Guys!
ITS TIME FOR A FAVORITESSSSS
so I just notices that I haven't posted a May favorites in about two years. wow. time flies. Anyways, as some of you may know May is my birthday month and boy has it been slow. My birthday is at the end of May and since I anticipate it so much then its always one of the longest months for me.
But lets get this going with all of the things I have loved this month.


Music
Harry Styles: Harry came out with an album this month so of course it was heavenly and my favorite songs from it are: Two Ghost and Ever Since New York

Forever In Your Mind: I've loved these guys for a while now and the came out with TWO AMAZING SONGS and honestly every time I listen to them I feel like I'm in a music video... These are Smooth and Missing

Zayn: Since he left the band I've always had mixed feelings for him and his music(I didn't like his album at all) but I don't know why, Still Got Time has been my anthem! Its been on repeat the whole month.

The Tide: I've made a whole blog post on them and yes I still love them and they've been releasing music so go check it out because you wont be disappointed



Jordan Fisher ft. Lin-Manuel Miranda: THEIR COVER FOR YOU'RE WELCOME THOOOO to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I said I was going to learn the rap by the end of the summer and honestly I think I have it down. So pretty proud about that haha.


GUYS THERE ARE SO MANY MUSIC FAVORITES THIS MONTH

Liam Payne: Strip That Down so... I knew this song was going to be bomb since he announced it with the teaser BUT BOI did I not expect that 1D shade in there. I still am recovering from that but I can't deny that this song is a bop.

Niall Horan: My 1D boys are killin' it! (Louis where you at tho?) Honestly once you listen to Slow Hands there is nothing that will take the tune out of your mind. At least for me there isn't lol.

Will Jay: So if you go back to my old posts I mention a band called IM5... well unfortunately that band broke up and they are all solo artist now (I think? at least Will and Dalton are) and Will released Leading Man  a couple weeks ago and I love it!! It has such an old school vibe and CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS COVER ART?? I LOVE IT!

                                                          
okay so I think that is enough of the music talk hahaha. If you want to listen to other songs on my Music May Favorites including Hailee Steinfeld, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Nathan Sykes, La la land and Dirty Dancing... go check out my Spotify playlist!


 Books
I read a couple of books this months but my favorite was All The Bright Places I spoke about it a little in my Summer TBR and I saw that it has a couple of mixed reviews but I honestly loved it. I finished Holding Up the Universe like two days ago and yes it was good but All The Bright places was, I think, a tad bit better.  

Flowers

I don't know why I have been obsessed with daisies I find them so dainty and cute!
I've also been loving drawing them.

Drink
I've made it clear that I like coffee but I've been drinking it a lot this month. And no I will not become obsessed.

Pictures are not my own, credit to their rightful owners.
I think that is all I have for now.
See you next time!
LOVE,
Lory.



No comments: