Thursday, July 14, 2016

Im baaaack!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO INTERNET I HAVE RETURNED

Oh how I've missed this blog! If you guys didn't know I have been posting a lot on my second lifestyle blog thefabulistpanda.blogspot.com so you can go subscribe to that if you want. Buuut I wanted to come over here and relax a bit.

Currently I'm listening to oldies... literally 7 things by Miley Cyrus just came up on my computer... but not gonna lie, this is my jam.
THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!! 🎼🎀

hehe.

I watched a movie earlier and I noticed that I cry in every single movie I watch πŸ˜‚  Seriously if I'm watching a movie and I don't cry or like start getting teary eyes... it has to be a pretty bad movie.. OH MY GOD A BIRD JUST CRASHED ON MY WINDOW











okay okay hes okay... I think..... he flew away so I'm guessing he is fine


ANYWAYS... I wanna continue watching a lot of movies cause there are so many movies I haven't watched, I even started a list! but I was on a roll watching them when summer started, like I watched one every day, but I got tired within the first week or I guess I just forgot so that went downhill and I haven't watched a movie until like a couple of weeks ago. And now Summer is ending so that means I wont be able to watch as many movies as I wish..... I HAVE TO MAKE WHATS LEFT OF SUMMER LAST.


so yeah I guess that's the little update I have for today... also this isn't going to be a regular thing.. I'm just going to write here when I want so...

Till next time!

No comments: