Thursday, December 17, 2015

This is not a goodbye....

Hey Guys,

Finally school is out for Christmas break and I can finally have time to do whatever I want and just relax.
I've been thinking about the future of this blog and I'm really not sure how I'm going to work things out...

I haven't really been in the mood for posts on here other than my monthly favorites, so I was thinking of taking a break on this blog and just focus on my lifestyle one since I see a bigger future for that one that this one (at the moment) because I just feel like I just write things on here to have a post up since I've been getting quite a few readers lately. But I noticed that I'm just writing the same stuff over and over again and I find it soooooo boring cause literally nothing has happened in my life lately that I would like to put up here... and that was mainly what I did on here in the first place. So I hope you can all understand that I will by no chance stop blogging... I will just do it in a new type of way with another name.... This blog will still be here and the old post will still be on here and I might do only the monthly favorites but for now this is a little pause which I think is for the better.



Anyways having that moved aside I wanted to tell you guys that I did another collab with my friend Lisalyrics! We did the song I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello and I really like how it turned out!
Here you have the links:
Her blog- http://lialyricslopez.blogspot.com
Video- https://youtu.be/8Av6yAxFjOQ?list=PL030d0O7saOyuloq-kDJbS1pRsU3R_6RK

Well... that is all I have for today! I hope I can see you all next time at The Fabulist! so please go check it out and subscribe it would mean the world to me! http://thefabulistpanda.blogspot.com/

Talk to you guys next time!

Bye,
 Lory x

No comments: